Compatible: DomiNIC 8.1.0, 8.1.1, 8.1.2, 8.1.3, 8.1.4, 8.1.5
- Fixes and Policy Updates
- Ascio *.gg, *.je, .ae, .berlin, co.il, co.jp, .cologne, com.hr, .hr, .hu, .is, iz.hr, .jp, .koeln, .lu, .no, org.il, .ro, .sk, .to, .ua: These TLDs are now allowed to have a reduced set of contacts. It is optional to send the contacts that are not mandatory to Ascio, they will only be saved in the Ascio system and will not be sent to the registry. For existing Domains the not mandatory contacts can be deleted on the contact page in the order process. When default contacts are used, these contacts will be displayed in register or transfer orders. If a default contact has become optional it can also be deleted on the contact page.
- Ascio added DNSSEC support for .sg, .travel, .uk
- Ascio IDN support for .la
- Ascio adjustments on validation for .eu
- Core updated list of Centralnic TLDs
Adjusted no-match pattern for whois query of .bg and .xxx