Important: Release 8.2.3 requires NIC-Container 7.0 or higher
- An extended configurable domain data export is now available as a premium feature: individual sets of data export for domain assigned data can be configured and provided to users corresponding to their user rights profile.
- A new resource record filter in the customer inventory is available as a premiuim fetaure: the record filter makes it possible to find domains with certain records or certain values of records.
- The new GDPR Control Panel allows site administrators to view and edit all GDPR settings.
- Implementation of NIC Hexonet.
- A customer account can now have more than one user attached. This helps business customers who need more than one user account for their staff.
- Paralell processing of autorenews: autorenews will be carried out even when an order for the domain is waiting for NIC response or order approval.
- Improvement of error messages for expired or already carried out order approvals.
- Improvement in functionality and layout of GUI popups.
- Reservation only workflow for Ascio and TLD .de implemented.
- Soap-Api: when using NIC synchronisation the NIC account assigned to the respective domain is used
- Fixed issue with import of customers.
- Fixed issue with the download of messages from the order correspondence.
- Fixed issue with hidden name servers in PDFs.
- Fixed issue with the pager of a search result when changing the number of results per page.
- Popup for resend of approval mails is now closed after the click on the send button.
- Input fields on the contact page in the ordering process have been enlarged.
- fixed issue with session timeout
Version 2.24 of the SOAP API is released.
- UserCreate request: first and last name added as optional fields.
For details please refer to the SOAP API documentation.