Important: Release 8.0.0 requires NIC-Container 5.0 or higher
Release 8.0.0 contains a number of important system upgrades:
- Support for Java 11
- Support for Adopt OpenJDK 11
- Upgrade of 3rd party components
- GUI: Upgrade/exchange of many GUI components
- Improved search function for all inventory pages.
- Unified user experience for all inventory lists
- New GUI components
- New/improved functionality for page "Top Level Domains"
- New user right for the visibility of authcodes
- New user right for visibility of name server groups
- All TTLs of SOA and NS resource records can now be defined on TLD level
- Improved user rights for a better combination of access rights
- Implemented treatment of contact polling messages for Key Systems
- Improved efficiency of OrdersAnonymizeJob (GDPR)
- Increased transaction timeout for accounting jobs
- Fixed issue with internal name server groups
- Email addresses containing uppercase letters are now accepted
- Fixed issue with the import of DNSSEC keys
- The filter "order start" in the order search now works correctly regarding scheduled jobs
- Fix for: In some cases backend orders are started without Nic account
- Expire date for Denic domains remains empty after domain restore
- Fixed issue with assigning DNS templates to customers
- When utilizing bulk order the drop down field for TLD selection is now disabled
- The keys for DNSSEC key rollover are now queried directly from the specified name server
- Field domain name language code is also displayed for non ASCII TLDs
- Check of KSK in the parent zone is only done for domains with only zone administration
- Fixed issue with an empty list for bulk orders when acting from a client gateway receiving a timeout
- Two optional elements of the type boolean have been added to ZoneImportRequest:
- An optional attribute active of the type boolean was added as an attribute to all resource records.
Please refer to our SOAP API documentation for further information.