Important: Release 8.2.4 requires NIC-Container 7.0 or higher
- Two factor authentication by E-Mail added.
- Unsaved resource record changes now lead to an message that has to be confirmed before the user can leave the page.
- New design of login page for the DomiNIC themes.
- Added handling for messages from CORE for removed contacts.
- Added IE 11 to list of unsupported legacy browsers. Users are shown a warning message.
- The batch API will now respond xsd error messages directly in the orderResults.csv file, instead of causing errors in the wildfly logfile.
- Fixed parsing error for nic notifications regarding multiple domains.
- Fixed an error with the synchronization of nic data for CORE domains.