Features and Improvements
- Improved starting/stopping mechanism
- SPF Resource records will always be converted into TXT records, since SPF records are obsolete.
- Reset functionality for logos: When a custom logo is removed, DomiNIC resets the logo to the default logo of the used theme.
- Name server selection: The panel for selecting a name server is now folded in by default. Only when a domain uses no name servers provisioned by DomiNIC the panel is shown folded out.
Upgrades for Application Server and Webserver
- Upgraded application server from Jboss 4.2.2 GA to Wildfly 8.2.0
- Updated Jetty web server to 9.2.10.v20150310
- Fixed an issue where .job domains could not be registered.
- Fixed an issue where some EPAG domains could only be deleted instead of expired.
- Fixed an issue with setting up zones when name server settings for a domain are changed from automatic master(s) + customer name server(s) to automatic master(s) + automatic slave(s).
- Fixed an issue where the last page in all pager sites is empty, when the amount of results is too big
- Fixed some small issues with table sorters in the name server administration and order search
- For the update procedure please refer to the information provided by our support team with the distribution.
Back to Top