Important: Release 7.8.4 requires NIC-Container 4.7 or higher
- Support of DeNIC RRI 3.0 API
- DNSSEC Support for DeNIC
- Name server group management allows to use name servers of superordinate customers now as intended.
- Denic domains will no longer have expire dates.
- Synchronazation of domain data will no longer remove the creation date and authcode if the NIC does not return these data.
- Fixed issue with scheduled orders that are starting after a nic container update was deployed.
- Asynchronous transfers of EPAG domains which receive a notification with result code 308043 will no longer set the reservation only status in DomiNIC.
- Reservation only status will remain for DeNIC domains after an successfull update of domain data while DeNIC still responds with dns errors.
Back to Top