Important: Release 8.1.0 requires NIC-Container 6.0 or higher
- Expire is the new default action instead of delete when a domain is cancelled via GUI. This will only be displayed for domains where both delete and expire actions are available according to tld policies and user rights.
- Offset for the accept date of Norid domains can now be configured by a new configuration setting "dominic.norid.acceptdate.offset"
- Minor layout improvements in the domain inventory
- Fixed issue regarding domain imports of domains with SLDs via GUI
- KSK DNS queries for rollovers of domains under dnssec key management will not be send to hidden primary name servers any more. Instead only visible name servers will be queried.
- Adjustments for changed Nic.at notifications for deleted/ expired domains