Important: Release 7.5.3 requires NIC-Container 1.7
- Implemented Verisign namestore registry interface
- Adjustments for new Ascio API version. These changes apply to premium domains. Until further notice automatic registrations of premium domains will not be possible, however manually registered premium domains can be imported into DomiNIC.
- Eurid polling messages for domains that have passed the redemption period will be handled correctly now. The domain will be deleted in DomiNIC.
- Fixed issue where delayed zone delete orders were not cancelled when name server changes from renamed auto to manual name servers were undone
- Fixed issue with bulk registrations that occurred since release 7.5.2
- The button for zone file uploads (available since release 7.5.2) will not be displayed any more if the user does not have the required right
- Uploads of invalid zone files will be handled correctly now displaying an error message
- Adjusted response messages for SOAP API operation "userLoginToken". Find more details in the latest SOAP API documentation