- Implemented Authcode process for transfer of.at domains
- When a new .at domain is registered, DomiNIC generates an authinfo (14 digits) and sends it to Nic.at, where it is stored. The authinfo is also generated when a domain is updated (contact or name server change)
- For transfers of .at, .co.at and .or.at domains the user can set an authinfo.
- A new right OrderAuthCodeOptional was introduced. If a user profile is set to have this right, the authinfo is handled as optional field. The system is so preconfigured that the end-customer profile does not have this right. This means the authcode is mandatory for end users.
- If an authinfo is set, DomiNIC sends it to Nic.at. If it is correct, the order is processed directly.
- If no authinfo was set, it is not sent to Nic.at, and Nic.at will start an alternative transfer process.
- DomiNIC generates the standard transfer pdfs for approval requests for both transfer with and without authcode
- Following a transfer, DomiNIC generates a new authinfo
- For Ascio, Core and Epag the authinfo for .at, .co.at and .or.at can be used as described for Nic.at.